our products

D&Q Mining is a high-tech company integrating R&D, production and sales. It provides mature products and solutions such as crushers, sand making, milling equipment, mobile crushing stations, etc., for aggregate, mining and waste recycling.

yabashi white limestone mining vietnam

Yabashi International|Company Information|Yabashi Holdings

2000 Yabashi White Limestone Mining Vietnam Corp., (VINAWHITE) was established. 2002 Yabashi Vietnam CAD Technology Corp., (VINACAD) was established. YABASHI LIMESTONE TECHS KOREA CO., LTD(YLTK) was founded. 2010 Became a 100% subsidiary of Yabashi Holdings Co., Ltd.

More

Lime Processed Product List|Product Information|Yabashi

White Limestone It is manufactured by crushing and griding and screening limestone of high whiteness yielded in Vietnam. It is used in chemical field such as paper making. In these days it is receiving a lot of attention that it is expected to have the effect to increase power generation of solar power.

More

Yabashi Holdings Co., Ltd. fbchcm_2019

Yabashi White Limestone Mining Vietnam Corporation: Company Address (EN) Chau Cuong Village, Quy Hop District, Nghe An Province: Country: Vietnam: Tel +84-238-3981180: Fax +84-238-3981182: Home Page: yabashi.co.jp

More

Yabashi White Limestone Mining Vietnam

As a part of it, Yabashi White Limestone Mining Vietnam (VINAWHITE) was established in 2000 with the head quarter located in Nghe An. Its main active of conduct includes mining, processing white limestone, designing and producing steel processed products, inputting CAD design, and designing quarries or other related construction works.

More

YABASHI White LIMESTONE MINING VIETNAM CORP ベトナム・

社 名: YABASHI White LIMESTONE MINING VIETNAM CORP: 所在地: Chau Cuong Hamllet, Quy Hop Town, Nghe An Province: 電話番号 +84-(0)23-8398-1180: FAX番号

More

limestone mining equipment in vietnam

limestone mining equipment in vietnam. The products includes five series: crusher, sand making machine, powder grinding mill, mineral processing equipment and building materials equipment.ThusYabashi White Limestone Mining Vietnam Corporation (VINAWHITE) was established where Yabashi International possesses 90% of its share and remaining 10% belongs to Meiwa

More

Yabashi Holdings|Company Outline

Yabashi White Limestone Mining Vietnam Corporation. Chau Cuong Village, Quy Hop District, Nghe An Province, Vietnam Yabashi Vietnam CAD Technology Corporation. Plot B9 Thang Long Industrial Park, Dong Anh District, Hanoi, VIETNAM ARCHITECHNOS VIETNAM CO., LTD. No.113, Bui Thi Xuan street, Bui Thi Xuan ward,

More

VINAWHIE|Tổng quan công ty|Việt Nam|Yabashi Holdings

Yabashi White Limestone Mining Vietnam Corporation Năm 2000, chúng tôi thành lập công ty liên doanh tại Việt Nam, đi tiên phong trong quá trình toàn cầu hóa của Tập đoàn Yabashi, chúng tôi bắt đầu khai thác đá vôi có độ tinh khiết cao, độ trắng cao tại địa phương.

More

VINAWHIE|会社概要|ベトナム|矢橋 yabashi.co.jp

Yabashi White Limestone Mining Vietnam Corporation. 2000年、ベトナムに合弁会社を設立し、矢橋グループのグローバル化の先駆として、現地で高純度・高白色石灰石の採掘を開始。

More

Yabashi White Limestone Mining Vietnam

As a part of it, Yabashi White Limestone Mining Vietnam (VINAWHITE) was established in 2000 with the head quarter located in Nghe An. Its main active of conduct includes mining, processing white limestone, designing and producing steel processed products, inputting CAD design, and designing quarries or other related construction works.

More

limestone Mines For Sale In Vietnam

Thus, Yabashi White Limestone Mining Vietnam Corporation (VINAWHITE) was established where Yabashi International possesses 90% of its share and remaining 10% belongs to Meiwa Corporation. Application to alter the name holder of the Mining Right was submitted to the Ministry of resource and environment on 22nd March.

More

White LimeStone quarry VNS VIETNAM MINERALS JOINT STOCK

VNS Vietnam Joint Stock Company manages and exploits white limestone mine in Mong Son Commune under the Mining License No. 318 / GP-BTNMT which issued by Vietnam Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment. Area of the mine: 13.17 hectares (thirteen point seventeen hectares), belonging to the scale map 1 / 50,000 TM, number 5952 I.

More

Yabashi Holdings Co., Ltd. fbchcm_2019

Yabashi White Limestone Mining Vietnam Corporation: 企業名(日本語) VINAWHITE: 住所(英語) Chau Cuong Village, Quy Hop District, Nghe An Province: 国名: Vietnam: 住所(日本語) ゲアン省クイホップ県チョウクン村: 電話番号 +84-238-3981180: FAX番号 +84-238-3981182: ホームページURL: yabashi.co.jp

More

White limestone VIETNAM MHS-NATURAL STONE

Vietnam White limestone lump. MHS TRADING AND INVESTMENT JOINT STOCK COMPANY Tax No: 0108414359 VIETNAM MHS IMPORT-EXPORT JOINT STOCK COMPANY Tax No: 0107595769 Manufacturer Address: Quy Hop District, Nghe An Province, Vietnam Office address: CT13 Building, Hong Ha Eco City Urban Area, Tu Hiep Commune, Thanh Tri District, Hanoi City, Vietnam Tel: (+84)

More

WHITE LIMESTONE LUMP VNS VIETNAM MINERALS JOINT

VNS Vietnam Mineral Joint Stock Company manages and exploits white limestone mine in Mong Son Commune under the mining license No. 318/GP-BTNMT which issued by the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment of Vietnam. This is the best quality limestone mine with the highest CaCO3 content over 98% as well as high purity, whiteness and softness.

More

scope of limestone mining in vietnam

List of Limestone companies in Vietnam. Vietnam Investment And Mining JSC. VIETNAM INVESTMENT AND MINING JOINT STOCK COMPANY specializes in Manufacturing and supplying Ground Calcium Carbonate powder with Limestone resources from the best quarry among Asia country. Telephone:84-316586620 Address:No 36, Lot 26D, Le Hong Phong str, Hai Phong

More

ヤバシインターナショナル株式会社 岐阜県の貿易投資関係企業

Yabashi White Limestone Mining Vietnam Corporation Established Mar 2000 Place(2) Countries Vietnam Company Name Yabashi Vietnam CAD Technology Corporaation Established Aug 2002 Place(3) Countries South Korea Company Name YABASHI LIMESTONE

More

Limestone company list in Vietnam

Stone Base Vietnam Joint Stock Company, a leading manufacturer for limestone powder Calcium Carbonate CaCO3 in Vietnam. Our factory is located near many mines Yen Bai province, the North of Vietnam, with 19 approved chalky quarries, called as best quality

More

Vietnam Stone Quarry Vietnam Stone Mine

Vietnam stone quarries are famous in the world. Explore the photos of stone quarry in Vietnam. Welcome global stone buyers and importers to find Vietnam stone quarry, Vietnam stone mines, Vietnam stone mountains list here, and import high quality Vietnam stone blocks and Vietnam stone products with the cheap price from Vietnam stone quarry owners directly.

More

業種 製造業 矢橋ホールディングス

Yabashi White Limestone Mining Vietnam Corporation YABASHI LIMESTONE TECHS KOREA CO., LTD. Yabashi Vietnam CAD Technology Corporation Yabashi Myanmar CAD Technologies Co., Ltd. 株式会社矢橋巧務店 (ベトナム) (ミャンマー) (韓国) ARCHITECHNOS VIETNAM CO., LTD. (ベトナム) 三星砿業株式会社 主事業

More

Limestone Mining Japanese

Yabashi White Limestone Mining Vietnam Yabashi is an old established Japanese brand name that set its presence in the market in 1961. As a part of it, Yabashi White Limestone Mining Vietnam Get help online

More

矢橋龍宜 Wikipedia

(ミャンマー)、yabashi limestone techs korea co., ltd. (韓国)などを傘下にもつ、矢橋ホールディングス株式会社代表取締役社長 。 大垣市文化財保護協会副会長 、大垣商工会議所議員 、大垣商工会議所・商業部会・副部会長(2019年度) を務める。

More

limestone mining professional

Yabashi White Limestone Mining Vietnam Industrial. As a part of it Yabashi White Limestone Mining Vietnam VINAWHITE was established in 2000 with the head quarter located in Nghe An Its main active of conduct includes mining processing white limestone designing and producing steel processed products inputting CAD design and designing quarries or

More